Minolta DI-2510 Copier
In today’s competitive business world, medium-volume applications require maximum performance and productivity. The Minolta Di 2510 Copier provides fast workflow, uncompromising print/copy quality, and flexible options to meet any document needs.
With an output speed of 25 ppm, your information keeps moving with speed and convenience. With the Minolta DI 2510 Copier, you’ll also have modular, flexible options for scanning, printing and finishing that lets you customize capabilities to match specific needs -- scanning hard-copy documents, printing with desktop PC control, and creating finished documents with automatic grouping and sorting, stapling, hole-punching, even saddle-stapling and crease-folding for producing booklets in-house.
With your choice of internal Minolta Print Controllers, you’ll also have high-productivity PageScope software functions for managing multifunctional devices, distributing scanned documents more easily, managing and sharing files, even updating and sharing addresses between MFP’s and LDAP servers.
- Type: Digital Printer/Copier/Scanner
- Imaging System: Electrostatic Dry Powered Image Transfer to Plain Paper
- Development System: Minolta Micro-Toning High-Grade (MT-HG)
- Scanning System: CCD Line Sensor
- Print/Copy Speed: 25 ppm (letter) 8-1/2" x 11" portrait; 20 ppm 8-1/2” x 11” landscape; 17 ppm 8-1/2” x 14” legal; 12 ppm 11” x 17” ledger
- Print/Copy Resolution: True 600 x 600 dpi
- Halftone Reproduction: 256 gradations
- Memory: Standard: 32 MB (170 pages); Maximum: 40 GB (2000 pages)
- Warm-Up Time: 17 seconds or less
- First Copy: 5.3 seconds or less
- Copy Quantity: 1 - 99 copies (countdown, interrupt capability)
- Magnification: Zoom range: 25 - 400%, 1% increments; Preset reduction: 50%, 65%, 73%, 79%, 93%; Preset enlargement: 121%, 129%, 155%, 200%
- Exposure Modes: Auto, Text, Photo, Text/Photo, Manual
- Original Size: Up to 11" x 17" maximum
- Paper Size: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" to 11" x 17"
- Paper Weight: 15 lb. to 24 lb. bond, 15 lb. to 24 lb. recycled paper; in manual bypass, 24-1/4 lb. to 55-3/4 lb. specialty paper (thick paper, OHP transparencies, postcards, envelopes, label sheets)
- Standard Paper Supply: 550-sheet universal paper drawers (2); 150-sheet intelligent bypass
- Optional Paper Supply: 550-sheet universal paper drawer plus storage drawer; 550-sheet universal paper drawers (2 drawers, 1,100-sheet capacity (max.); 2,750-sheet tandem drawer (letter)
- Maximum Paper Capacity: 4,000 sheets (total, with options)
- Standard Duplexing: AD-16 Duplexing; SB-1 Switchback Unit
- Document Feeder: AFR-19 Reversing Auto Document Feeder; capacity, 80 sheets; speed, up to 35 ppm; original size, up to 11” x 17”; 1-sided, 2-sided originals; mixed original detection
- Power Requirements: 120V, 60 Hz, 11.5A
- Power Consumption: 1340W (max.)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 26-3/4" x 28" x 28-1/4"
- Weight: 163 lbs.