2 Ports USB 2.0 Cardbus (PCMCIA)
- Complies with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standards
- Supports Bus-powered and Self-powered
- Connects up to 127 devices
- Plug and Play
- Supports Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista and Linux
EU-PC2C is a high-speed 480 Mbps USB 2.0 cardbus supporting the new USB 2.0 peripherals and all the existing USB 1.1 devices. Our CardBus's circuit design not only provides the best current protection, but also adds switch regulator which allowing you connect variety of devices, like mouse,hub... without using external power.
EU-PC2C also includes a USB power cord to get extra power from the computer's built-in USB port. This thoughtful design adds the convenience while you are having the meeting or traveling outside. The card is an ideal choice for external storage devices, MP3 players, external writer, digital cameras, webcam, networking and video devices, and all other USB devices.
- Two USB2.0 ports
- Complies with USB specification Rev. 2.0 / 1.1
- Connects up to 127 devices in a tiered star configuration
- Supplies 500mA power for each port
- Provides one USB power cord to get extra power form the computer's built-in USB port
- Supports high speed (480Mbps), full-speed (12M bps) and low-speed (1.5M bps) devices
- Selects between self-powered mode and bus-powered mode automatically
- Per port over current detection/protection and power switch control
- LED for power & connection status
Price: We will quote you depends on requirements.Please contact us at 603-55120720 for further information.