Kuala Lumpur, 1997
Ang Tong Cheong (Dip In Architecture Design)
- Ronnie Ang (BSc ARCH DIP ARCH (UK) APAM)
- No. Pendaftaran Arkitek A/A 107
We aimed to achieve a balance between our creative urges and the preferences andrequirements of the end user and transformed the task of designing and creating thehouse into a mutually interactive process.
We are not just practical and stylistic but also accommodate the dreams and concept ofthe owner, which serves as a blueprint for their patterns of living.
Our projects are mainly domestic architecture - bungalows. Through experienced, ourdesign has reflected the knowledge gained and the adaptation of indigenous traditions to the domestic needs of modern life.
- Master Planning
- Estimating and Scheduling
- On-site Supervision
- Project Review
- Scope, Schedule and Cost Control
- Technology Integration
- On-site Monitoring
Schematic Design Phase
Design Development Phase
- Analyze project brief
- Preliminary conceptual sketch
Contract Documentation Phase
- Develop preliminary sketch
- Planning submission & authorities approval
- Prepare estimation construction cost
Contract Implementation & Management Phase
- Working drawings
- Detail working
- Budgetary parameters finalized and cost savings negotiated.
- Issue of tender documents.
- Tender interview.
- Award of tender and building contract.
- Examine the works programme
- Site inspection.
- Progress claim and certification of payment.